We are a leading diversified company carrying out construction, engineering, development and investment activities internationally. We are committed to providing reliable, amicable, and professional service to our valuable clients, and to being supportive to local businesses and social activities, being friendly to the environment as well as being proactive in the socio-economic environments within which we operate. Our appreciation of our clients’ interests, evidenced by meeting their requirements and ensuring high-quality work, is the prime directive of our management.
Our growth and profitability are maintained through innovation, technical enhancement, and adaptability to all our markets. Our commitment to growth is firmly linked to our commitment to our employees’ continuous development and rewarding careers. We are also devoted to our employee’s safety and health, job security, and welfare. Our strength emanates from our distinct culture, strong and close relationships with our clients, employees’ competence and loyalty, entrepreneurial and flexible management, capability, dynamism, focus on quality and safety, and commercial acumen.
Expertise is a special skill or knowledge or a collection of special skills and abilities that have been acquired by working, training, studying, practicing, or observing a specific field of interest for a particular period in time. CCC’s expertise has been built over time developing lasting relationships in all corners of the world. Collective expertise that has been flourished through a series of consecutive phases and challenging situations, successful partnerships, collaborations, and projects as well as the company’s strong ethical values and commitment in always achieving excellence.
MANPOWER & CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT RESOURCES
Our resources are our most valuable assets and we, therefore, invest in our people, equipment, and new technologies in order to continue to offer the most qualified and skilled manpower.
Blue gulf manages projects not during one particular phase or two but throughout the entire project lifecycle offering:
Cost planning, BIM, Value Engineering, Feasibility Studies, Programme Management, Logistics Planning, Supply Chain Management, Safety Management, Pre-engineering, Testing and Commissioning management, Decommissioning planning, design.
Utilizing tried and tested information systems and project controls, carefully manage logistics, lean construction, pre-engineered building and modular construction, pre-construction services, construction management, detailed engineering, procurement expediting, operation maintenance, facilities management, equipping, building information modelling BIM and other innovative in-house solutions, plant, machinery, vehicles, monitors and fabrication facilities
Long after any project is complete our clients know that they can depend on us for post-construction support. We are always available to provide operations and maintenance instructions, answer questions and provide operational guidelines.
We specialize in delivering large complex building projects by utilizing in house expertise and our skilled workforce. Enabled by blue gulf’s resource, we offer a full range of back-up support services: for example Buildability Studies, Engineering and Design, BIM, Automated Document Management.
Blue gulf offers Clients pre-construction services: Cost planning, BIM, Value Engineering, Program Management, Logistics Planning, Supply Chain Management, Safety management, Pre-engineering, Testing and Commissioning management, Decommissioning Planning. As a result, this provides an integrated construction delivery with added value for Clients.
During the construction phase, blue gulf utilizes an integrated suite of tried and tested information systems and project controls. Logistics are carefully managed to provide integrated construction delivery together with building technologies and initiatives such as lean construction, pre-engineered building, and modular construction.
Final handover and post-construction support will be part of the blue gulf commitment.
Operation and Maintenance
- Integrated Maintenance Services including preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance/static equipment repairs, breakdown and emergency maintenance, manpower support, specialized work, maintenance and integrity planning, total reliability support, pre-maintenance survey, and pre-shutdown data collection, asset register data gathering and workshops, tools, and equipment.
- Integrated Support Services including manpower provision (on secondment), facilities to the Company, interior design office, technical reviews and others, special commissioning support, assistance in troubleshooting and incident investigation, maintaining the Company master drawings, third party inspection and expediting services and any other support as may be required.
- Blue gulf has established a strong market presence by delivering high-quality facility and property management services. The company’s property and facility management provide all services related to the management, maintenance, procurement, design, health, and safety and environmental aspects of the built environment.
- Blue gulf has the skill and know-how to successfully conquer all the developing challenges while providing quality and professional services. We take pride in our highly qualified and experienced individuals who possess strong executive and creative capabilities allowing them to tailor various industry requirements. Whether a total facilities management solution or consultancy services are required, we have the skills and resources to support the Clients’ portfolio at every stage of its life cycle.
- We procure or directly employ facilities services teams to provide our customers’ site service requirements.